Would you like to engage in open-hearted conversations in search of meaning and connection? Do you long to delve deeper with people and leave the world of superficial chatter behind? Do you desire relationships that don’t compel you to wear a “mask” for fear of judgement?
Join our new Seekers Group!
Wednesdays: April 27, May 4, 11, 25, June 1, June 8
From 10 to 11: 30 a. m.
We will meet in the Wheeler Room.
Facilitators: Robin Detmer, Jean Stover and Jonathan Morgan
Topics for Discussion will include:
- What does a relationship with God look like? How might we cultivate a more authentic personal relationship with God (and ourselves)?
- Bodhicitta… The blessings of broken heartedness and Sitting with What is… The power of presence and noticing with loving compassion.
- Becoming Internally still amidst the chaos and storms.
- How do the darkest times, most challenging times lead us to that place where light finally enters?
- Stepping out of the triangle of disempowerment
- Joy… what is joy and how is it different from happiness and “positivity”?
After a quick check-in, the topic for discussion and discovery will be offered through a short presentation. Then, we will break into two or three smaller discussion groups to enhance our sharing time. Finally, we will come back together as a large group to briefly share what we discovered and close out our time with an uplifting time of centering and prayer.
Call the Church Office at (541) 345-8741 or sign up via SignUp Genius (click the button below). Be sure to sign up early because we have a 16 person limit.
If you have any questions, please call the church office.