Some simple guidelines for your reference:
- Wear a mask.
- Clean your hands often by washing them with soap and water for at least 20 (30!) seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60%–95% alcohol. Soap and water should be used if hands are visibly dirty. It is especially important to clean hands after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with something disposable (like a tissue) when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Clean your frequently touched items (cell phones, door handles, purse straps, touch screens, pens, pencils, school supplies, sports equipment, etc.)
- Please do not come to church if you are feeling ill.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides some helpful advice on how to manage our stress and anxiety while taking steps to stay healthy…Click >> HERE << for the website.
We will continue to provide ongoing updates as necessary. We are monitoring the impact of COVID-19 in our community and are in consistent contact with our local, state, and federal partners, as well as with United Church of Christ national offices.